Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SORRY

Sorry, I've been MIA for almost two months now... so much craziness has been going on in my life. Now that things have slowed down I'm back! I will try to post a blog every other day, even tho I know no one reads this (thats okay lol). Well we are moving off base and out in town nov.2 I'm so excited to start fresh in a new place and start saving money. School is great I've decided to focus more on my dance degree and I might be changing my education major to something different I haven't decided on that yet. My weight loss journey has gone horrible I haven't been keeping up with healthy eating and exercise at all. So I will be updating you all on my daily exercise and food intake just to keep my butt motivated.Maybe if i document this process i will stick to it until the end. we will see I'm starting tomorrow so wish me luck.
Camla
p.s. church is great  We started growth group and its going amazing we met a lot of young christian couples. :)

2 comments: