Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 25th Running a 5k

I finally got serious about training for this 5k and it feels good. I'm not as out of shape as I thought I was which is a good thing. I've been trying to find the motavation to workout and eat right and finally start losing this weight. I started training yesterday and I went to the gym today as well. I just have to stay focused and keep on going. My diet is better I'm not really on a diet but I'm not eating watever I want either.I'm trying to get my 5k time down to 9 min miles which is okay considering I'm at about an 11 min mile. School is crazy and taking up all my time from Mon-Sat. I'm in the spring concert doing a modern piece and I love it. I'm excited to see the out come of this dance and I am almost excited to see how much my body has changed by the time we do the concert hopefully I stick with this workout and healthy eating until I reach my goal which is 120 so I need to lose about 43 pounds. The puppy is doing great still trying to potty train him though.I decided to start wearing heels more, I love heels but I never wear them because my husband is an inch shorter then me.When I wear heels I look like a giant next to him. But I guess I should wear my heels with confidents because I have amazing long legs they look great with heels. Well I start reading the hunger games tonight becauses of my husband he read all 3 and has been begging me to join the club.
Camla

No comments:

Post a Comment