Friday, May 11, 2012

Concert Week

      So its concert week we had our first show last night all of growth group and Daniel came to watch me. We went out for ice cream after the show which was nice I got flowers from all of them. I've been working really hard the past few weeks with rehearsals and class time. I've had no time to really spend with danny before he leaves for work stuff. I've made some new friends well I've started talking to more people it still sucks being the new girl no one wants to get to know the new girl. I'm going back to florida in Aug. I wont be here long. My best friend Yeliann is moving to Georgia and I dont really have any other friends that I hang out with alot. So I'm going to be a loner in June Daniel will be gone for work related stuff for the month. I've been blogging alot about starting to get fit and I've been starting then giving up, well last week I was super dedicated then this week concert took over I've had zero free time to hit the gym. But once monday comes around i'm going to start hitting the gym once in the morning for a small 30min workout and at noon I'll start the insanity workout. It is super hard its 60 days long I really want to commit to it I haven't commited to a workout for atleast a year I know my body won't change unless I commit to losing weight. thats my new goal is to commit to my workouts. I'm ready to better myself and work hard to reach my crazy goal.
Camla

No comments:

Post a Comment