Friday, June 24, 2011

The Last Two Days...

So my husband Daniel just graduated from fmtb training. Finally after 8 long weeks of not being with him on somedays and waking up at 330 am almost everday to drop him off. I'm glad it has come to an end and I am extremely proud of him. He also he picked up rank so now he is an HM3 thankgoodness!! Ever since we moved her to oceanside back in april things have been going very well, god has truely blessed us. My little brother is here visiting for a few weeks so we have been having a blast and he kept me company while danny was training.Ok well I dont really have much else to write so heres a few pictures of the last two days. some of dannys graduation and some of him getting pinned.
 there were 300 corpsman graduating!

 the men praying :)





 pinning my hubby.





i am so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment