Friday, September 2, 2011

Negativity

So, usually my blogs are happy and are about how wonderful life is. Well today its not like that this pass week there has been alot of negativity going on around me. Military wives fighting and gossiping, my husband and I not getting along and some of my "friends" talking about me. Through all of that I manage to stay happy and excited about my days and myself thank you Lord for keeping my positive. I just learned that I can't trust anyone and I can't try to hard to keep friendships alive. I am not bitter with anything that has happened to me this pass weekend that just opens my eyes to how much god has changed my heart.  I've manage to keep my mood extremely happy which is awesome.Other then that school has been amazing ballet has me sore! tap is fun as always and intro to teaching it still hard and demanding but I am up for the challange. I didn't have a chance to put my power of a positive wife entry in yet I've been so busy but I will be doing that very soon!
Camla

No comments:

Post a Comment