Saturday, August 27, 2011

That's Just Not My Thing.

    This week has been crazy busy I started school on Tues.. I'm taking tap,ballet and intro to teaching. I love my ballet class I feel amazing when I'm dancing. The intro to teaching class seems like its going to be demanding but im excited to learn how to be a teacher.I'm excited! I am majoring in education and minoring in DANCE whiling getting a dance certification so i can teach. :)
     My husband and I like to have a (guys night girls night)weekly so we can spend time apart and hang out with our friends. which I love because when I get home I'm so excited to see him. So tonight he had some of his guy friends over to the house. I wasn't planning on going out, I was actually gonna stay home watch a movie and go to bed. But my friend asked me to be her DD for the night her and some girls were going out to a bar. They had a great time,the longer I was there the more I realized it just wasn't my thing. I'm the kind of girl that likes to have a movie night go to dinner or get mani pedi or go shopping. I dont like going out to a club or bar setting without my husband and I don't drink so it was a little out of my comfort zone. But I met some new friends and everyone else had a really good time.
     I feel like my relationship with God has been growing each and everyday. The way I look at things is so different. I feel like I am finally at that place I want to be with the Lord. I know who I am and what women I want to be. I dont say i'm going to change and not do it, I'm extremely proud of myself for all the progress I've made in the pass few months. Talk is cheap, its easy to say your gonna do something or that your willing to give up your desires for God but you have to actually do it.
       I am finally getting back into fitness and my diet is improving. If I stress over my weight it will just ware me down, so I am trying to take this a day at a time. The pieces are slowly falling into place.
Camla

No comments:

Post a Comment