Friday, August 19, 2011

Dinner At The Caballero's

Last night I cooked dinner for our neighbors( The Adams) THEY LOVED IT. I have to say I did a pretty good job. They never really eaten hispanic food before(not mexican HISPANIC) I made peppered steak, and rice with beans. Its a very common dish in central america, my husband is puerto rican and I am panamena (from panama ). I love hispanic food, my mother only really cooked hispanic while I was growing up. We did eat other things like Italian and some American and Asian ( she liked to cook alot of different things) but our diet was mostly hispanic. I love that because its apart of my culture,so when I got married I did the same. I cook a little of everything but mostly hispanic. If anyone wants to try anything new just look at my Recipes section and you can feed your family a piece of panama jk. Seriously try it its actually has alot of flavor. other then that my days have been pretty boring alot of cleaning and homemaking.I will start running in my neighbor hood in the early morning around 530 am on monday since I start school and I would like to have the rest of my days free. I'll have an update by monday on how my first run went.
Camla
Naeem & Lyric
 this was thier mothes idea lol
Smile Naeem

No comments:

Post a Comment