Monday, August 22, 2011

A Submissive Wife

The Two supreme characteristics of godly womenhood:
Humble submission to their husbands in marriage and fervent commitment to nurturing the next generation.
      She shares not only her husband's challenges and heart aches but also his dreams and blessing. She does not waver; She stands by his side through his good and bad decisions. She loves him unconditionally and tenaciously.
     I decided to write about this subject today because I have been doing alot of things to better my relationship with god and to become that women of god that I want to be.My husband is number 1 in my heart (other then god). I am not the perfect wife I have flaws like every other women out there.Sometimes its hard to stand by your husband and not judge him when you don't agree with him or his actions. I am very strong willed, I try and take over sometimes. I want to be able to still be the strong willed women that I am, but still submit to my husband. My goal is to be that submissive wife that god intented me to be.  I want to be my husband’s crown & joy, not “the other kind” of wife.
    A worthy wife is her husband’s joy and crown; the other kind corrodes his strength and tears down everything he does.” Proverbs 12:4
Camla


P.S. My entry for The Power of a Positive Wife is up in my Faith page. I will be puting up an entry every Monday. enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment