Saturday, August 13, 2011

its been so long!

Okay, so its been over a month that I haven't written in my blog. I'll have to admit things haven't been going like I planned I've been a little busy. So the first thing I want to talk about is weight loss.Its one of my biggest enemies I battle with it everyday. Before I was so motavated and I kicked butt in the gym. I was losing weight weekly and things were changing. Its hard to get back into the swing of things after been a lazy bum for almost a full year. I still haven't been as decated as I would like to be. I'll start a week off great, then it will slowly end badly with the help of junk food and fast food no gym time. Its disappointing, I feel like giving up and just being chubby forever.I will not give up so I start my routine again on Monday, wish me luck. I think I'll reread reshaping it all a chapter a day or something to keep me motavated.
    On to the next topic, I start school Aug. 22 and I am kinda nervous. Ever since I was a teen I wanted to go to college and major in dance (ballet).After I didn't apply to any school I thought it was never gonna happen. Plus I gain a good 40 pounds on my little dancer body.  I felt incomplete without dance in my life. even though my husband told me it wasn't a great idea, I decided to major in  liberal creative arts (dance!).I am still majoring in education too, dance is my backup plan. Hopefully this semester turns out great I feel like I am going to be the fattest and oldest girl in my class. I can only pray that it turns out fun and I learn a lot.
     I decided earlier this summer that I was going to start and try to better my relationship with god. I know that its easy to stray from god and fall into ungodly paths. Oh boy I was straying  and I didnt feel complete. I had this pain in my heart everytime I did or said something ungodly, I knew I needed a big change. Its hard when the people around you aren't christian their mainstream ways rub off on you, You find your not yourself. Theses last couple of months I have been growing and praying and reading the bible. I feel like I am on the path of being that Proverbs 31 women I want to be. It hasn't been easy and there has been alot of struggles but I am taking it day by day. Atleast I know in my heart that I am getting stronger. I have refused to do things that in the pass I would join in anyway (drinking). My husband pointed out this amazing church that we are now goingto and I love it I feel so at home. Its bigger then the other churchs I've been too but its still great. I just pray that this continues and that I stay strong. Its hard to not to fall into the thing that the flesh desires.
        Today I have a bbq to go to with some old friends and one of them just recently found out she was pregnant. I am so happy for her but I can't help but be a little jealous. I want to have childern and I want to be a mother I just know that the timing is wrong. I have to be paitent I know god has a plan for me and I put my trust and faith in him. hopefully I can start updated my blog more often. Til the next time
Camla




No comments:

Post a Comment