Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Power Of A Positive Wife

 sarah and I in 9th grade we were cheerleaders.

             I am very thankful for my friend Sarah she has been like a mentor to me. She has given me great advice on how to better my relationship with god. I hope that my relationship with him would be as good as hers with him is. I finally feel like I am at that point, I thank god for her everyday we have been friends since the 5th grade she is amazing. She has and is always there for me when I am struggling she doesn't have to be but she is. Now that I feel like I have that strong relationship I want with god. I've been encourging my friend Des to have one to. I could see it in her eyes everytime I would talk about my relationship with god and how on fire I was. she wanted hers to get better as well she wanted to be on fire with god. I feel like she is growing and I am extremely proud of her for it. Now she has her husband joining her which is great! I am thankful that my husband has always been a man of god. Because I couldn't imagine the struggles they have gone through with that situation. I hope to be for her what Sarah has and always will be for me.
     So Des and I have decided to go through a book together called the power of a positive wife. On mondays I'll be updating my journey in the FAITH section. I am excited to start this book and hopefully it has a POWERFUL impact on me and my marriage.
Camla

1 comment:

  1. awwww so sweet :) i am very excited to see what this book has in store for us and our marriages :)

    ReplyDelete