Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Growth Group

So I should be in church right now but I don't feel well and my husband is watching the football game and refuses to go until its over. So the caballeros will be going to the night service. These past few days have been fun we have been pretty lazy lately just watching movies enjoying my husbands weekend off. We went to sushi with some of his friends from his command and yesterday I went to  church for the military breakfast they have monthly but this time it was for wives only. It was about health and fitness which I needed. I signed up for the devoted bodies growth group. I'm also in the same growth group I was in last quarter for young couples. They are on two different nights. I didn't know I was sitting next to my growth group leader during the breakfast so it was fun to chat. I'm excited to have a lot of time for myself doing things for myself to better myself. I also decided to start cooking new meals that I never made before at least one new meal a week so it doesn't cost so much to make. I want to be able to cook breakfast lunch and dinner for my husband not just dinner lol I want to be really good cook with a lot of variety. I want to have some kind of bake good in my house weekly and make homemade juice so I know what's going in my food. I'm excited about growth group devoted bodies because it will keep me motivated to stay on track with my workout and exercise. Have other ladies to keep track with or maybe even find some workout buddies. Plus I'm adding good into that part of y life which is awesome. I'm gonna be super busy starting the 23rd because I start school and growth groups. My husband will be back at the company (he has been TAD at the hospital ) so life will be moving very fast. Yesterday I spent sometime with my friend Yeliann after the breakfast we when to a movie and lunch and some shopping it was fun to  be around a good friend. I'm excited to get fit and healthy by the time summer gets here I can wear all the cute clothes and not feel weird being at the beach. Sorry I didn't write the past two days I will do better to stay updating and to bring more topics to this blog. 
Camla

No comments:

Post a Comment