Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stomach aches suck

Last night I did not want to work out at all. But I dragged myself to the gym last night and did some cardio. I felt weak and unenergized. Today I was suppose to go but my stomach started to hurt a lot. I've been taking these diet pills called oxyelite and they take away my hunger and they are fat burner it's suppose to boost my metabolize and it has.  But I am suppose to drink a lot of water while taking it which I haven't been doing so it hurt my stomach. So I had zero desire to hit the gym.  I need to find the motivation to get back in the gym and watch my diet closely. I haven't really been eating a lot but what I do eat isn't good for me. So tomorrow I hope to do better I need to do better. I will do better. 
Camla 

No comments:

Post a Comment