Monday, January 2, 2012

Who am I?

I was watching super soul sunday on oprah's OWN Chanel. It made me think about myself andy life and what makes me happy. I've decided to find out what makes me happy and who I am. So this year I want to buy a bike and try to use my car less. I want to start running so I am going to start with a 5k I've been looking online to see how and which ones I want to register to. I am also getting a new tattoo of a dream catcher on my right should on my back. It symbolizes all the bad things that have happened to me in the year 2011 and how the dream catcher is there to keep the bad out and let only the good in. I know it's for bad dreams but I don't care lol. I want to start volunteering giving my time for others and maybe one day eventually go on a missions trip with my church. God put us on this planet to spread his word and teach the world about him. I haven't really been doing that of couarse I've developed my own relationship with god but have I help anyone else come to him? Am I trying my best to live the life god calls me to live and not conform to the ways of the world? I want to change some of the ways I've been living my life. I want to make a healthier mind body and soul life change. And I want to live to serve god. I want all these life changed I want to e the women god calls me to be to but others first. To love the world as he loves it. I want to be that proverbs 31 women for my husband and be a good mother I my children whenever I get blessed with some. This is my wish for myself this year to open my mind and heart.
Camla

No comments:

Post a Comment